Typical situations include, but not limited to:
- litterbox problems
- how to manage cystitis (inflamed bladder) which often is seen with inappropriate urination
- scratching or chewing inappropriate surfaces
- introducing a new cat
- cats not getting along
- reducing weight safely without prescription foods
- selecting natural foods
- taming under-socialized kittens or cats
- enhancing your feline environment
- help following or enhancing veteriarian's orders to solve medical and/or behavior problems
To Book a Consultation
Consultation will be on a half-hour time basis. The first half-hour consult will be for a phone consult to gather history and give some brief advice. If you want more in-depth advice, book at least an hour for the first consult as it will be cheaper. The one-hour consult will include a history form, a written plan and one follow-up call. The history form will be e-mailed to you after booking a consultation.
1st half-hour: $35
Each additional half-hour: $25
I always advise to have your cat checked by a veterinarian whenever you encounter a problem. Some problems are medical and not behavioral problems. If your veterinarian has indicated a medical problem and/or a behavior problem, I will be glad to help you follow or enhance their recommendations or work with them directly on your particular problem. Often, this will be less expensive than continual veterinarian visits.
Also, if you have the time and money, you may want to use the web to research your problem or you can opt to pay a few hundred dollars on a professional Animal Behavorist. My goal is to try to help people solve problems at an affordable price and have your donation go to help other felines in my care.